As the days grow warmer and the sunshines brighter nothing sounds better than an ice cold ice cream cone. It fulfills our sweet tooth and leaves us feeling cool. Unfortunately, ice cream isn’t the healthiest option and consuming it frequently can be the opposite of healthy. That’s why we are sharing this healthy and delicious Berry Nice Cream with you!
Summertime Berry Nice Cream
Next time you want to reach for a bowl of ice cream grab these healthy ingredients instead and make yourself a cold and tasty treat.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of mixed berries or your favorite berry
- I can of refrigerated coconut milk
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (choose your favorite flavor to flavor your ice cream)
- 2-4 Tbsp of maple syrup
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender and blend together until smooth.
- Serve immediately for a soft serve texture.
- Place in a freezer safe container for 4 hours for a harder texture or to store.
This simple, quick recipe can help feed those cravings without compromising your health. Next time you need a summer treat, reach for this healthy option or other BOARD30 favorite recipes!