Welcome to the BOARD30 community!
The proprietary system weaves methods from many fitness relevant practices, such as strength training, yoga, barre, pilates, & cardio. The program is accessible by all fitness levels, which makes it seem just for you.
Here are the basics:
- A beginner or advanced athlete will experience a thorough workout
- On average, you will experience 30 minutes of resistance band focused training
- Each class combines cardio, strength training, stretching & calisthenics
- Endless variations due to multiple anchor points
- The abundance of full-range movements engages the whole body
- Great for rebuilding & repairing your muscles & ligaments by engaging the entire body for a swifter recovery - There isn't a muscle that can escape the attention of the BOARD30 system!
Please review the listed class variations for an excellent first fit.
As a new student to BOARD30, arrive 15 minutes before the class time, deposit your shoes at the bench, introduce yourself to the instructor who can help you find a suitable board & review the setup. Each one-minute sustained class movement can be modified for all fitness levels. Prepare to find the most comprehensive, empowering experience in the fitness market.